In 2020, there were 14 articles published in Research Design Review. These articles include those pertaining to broad issues in qualitative research design, such as sample size, as well as more narrow topics concerning specific qualitative methods – focus groups, ethnography, in-depth interviews, and case study research – and the online mode. A compilation of these articles is now available here for download.
In addition to these 14 articles, six compilations of earlier RDR articles were released in 2020 for download. These include:
- The In-depth Interview Method: 12 Articles on Design & Implementation
- The Focus Group Method: 18 Articles on Design & Moderating
- Qualitative Data Analysis: 16 Articles on Process & Method
- Qualitative Research: Transparency & Reporting
- Reflexivity: 10 Articles on the Role of Reflection in Qualitative Research